Who is responsible for me?

Here you will find our contact persons and contact persons. Please note that the telephone number must be entered first and then, after a short announcement, the extension number or 100 for the reception. Direct entry of the entire telephone number with extension is not possible.

For sick calls please use the sick leave form at www.ds-shanghai.de/kindkrank.ypMore at Gesundheit/Erste Hilfe.